Closed Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Return column letters to spreadsheet.

  1. #1
    Isidor
    Guest

    Return column letters to spreadsheet.

    Somehow I no longer have column letters and row numbers on my spreadsheet.
    How do I get them back?
    --
    Isidor Dordick

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: Return column letters to spreadsheet.

    <tools><options><General> unclick R1C1 reference style.
    It happens for various reasons ocassionally

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Return column letters to spreadsheet.

    If that doesn't help, go to Tools menu - Options - View tab, and check
    the Row and Column Headers box under Window Options.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    _______

  4. #4
    bj
    Guest

    Re: Return column letters to spreadsheet.

    Thanks, I misread what he asked.

  5. #5
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Return column letters to spreadsheet.

    No problem. Whoever read both replies learned two things, one for now
    and one for later.

    - Jon
    -------

    bj wrote:
    > Thanks, I misread what he asked.
    >
    > "Jon Peltier" wrote:
    >

    >>If that doesn't help, go to Tools menu - Options - View tab, and check
    >>the Row and Column Headers box under Window Options.
    >>
    >>- Jon
    >>-------
    >>Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    >>Peltier Technical Services
    >>Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    >>http://PeltierTech.com/
    >>_______
    >>

    >>bj wrote:
    >>

    >>><tools><options><General> unclick R1C1 reference style.
    >>>It happens for various reasons ocassionally

Closed Thread