Export Excel Chart to .gif or .png file

  1. #1
    Steve McGourty
    Guest

    Export Excel Chart to .gif or .png file

    then I used to select and copy individual charts in an Excel file and paste
    them into PhotoDraw to create .gif and .png files. Recently I lost access to
    PhotoDraw (a dictated productivity enhancment) and am wondering what current
    product MS has to replace this functionality?

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Export Excel Chart to .gif or .png file

    If you don't feel like programming, use John Walkenbach's Chart Tools
    utility (free from http://j-walk.com) to export your charts.

    If you're not afraid of a little VBA, check out the Chart.Export method.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services