Chart Gurus--Please Help

  1. #1
    Conan Kelly
    Guest

    Chart Gurus--Please Help

    Hello all,

    I have this buggy chart. I posted her within the last 2 weeks, but people
    couldn't offer much help w/o pics and the file. For anyone who is willing
    to help, go to http://home.att.net/~ctbarbarin/files/please_help.htm for the
    whole story, pics, and to download the file for you to mess with.

    Any help with this will be greatly appreciated,

    Conan Kelly

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Chart Gurus--Please Help

    Hi,

    The skinny columns in 2003 are caused by the chart automatically setting
    the scale to be base on days not months. You could set the base unit to
    be Month. But it would probably be better to set the axis to being
    category. To do this right click in the chart and choose Chart Options.
    On the scale tab pick Category instead of automatic.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel