the limit on how many rows can be in one spreadsheet

  1. #1
    liz
    Guest

    the limit on how many rows can be in one spreadsheet

    I have reached the amount of 65,00 rows on an excel spreadsheet but i will
    need another 10,00 but it wont let me, is 65,00 the limit??

  2. #2
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: the limit on how many rows can be in one spreadsheet

    it is 65536
    for large database excel experts suggest Access instead of excel

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jason Morin
    Guest

    Re: the limit on how many rows can be in one spreadsheet

    Sorry, the limit's 65,536 per worksheet.

    HTH
    Jason
    Atlanta, GA