SUM C IF B=Cap...TILL NEXT B=Cap...

  1. #1
    cradino
    Guest

    SUM C IF B=Cap...TILL NEXT B=Cap...

    Having data below in an excel spreadsheet how can I make a unique formula in
    column D that gives in lines where the text in Column B begins with "Cap" the
    sum of column C since that line till next line where B begins with "Cap" ????

    Best Regards and good work, and Thanks for Help
    Cradino

    A1 B1 C2 D2 E2
    A2 Cap1 63 '=SOMA(B2:B4)
    A3 10
    A4 21
    A5 32
    A6 Cap2 41 '=SOMA(B6:B7)
    A7 8
    A8 33
    A9 Cap3 44 '=SOMA(B9:B11)
    A10 33
    A11 6
    A12 5
    A13 End

    --
    Arcindo RA Lucas

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: SUM C IF B=Cap...TILL NEXT B=Cap...

    see other post

    Bob Phillips

    "cradino" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Having data below in an excel spreadsheet how can I make a unique formula

    in
    > column D that gives in lines where the text in Column B begins with "Cap"

    the
    > sum of column C since that line till next line where B begins with "Cap"

    ????