If formula result is false, how do I auto-delete that rows?

  1. #1
    jbrenner51
    Guest

    If formula result is false, how do I auto-delete that rows?

    I have some formulas on sheet one that make the rows flow to one of the other
    sheets - depending on the result of the formula. My problem is that on sheet
    two, I have 3 rows with data, then 8 blank rows, then another row of data,
    etc... How do I automatically remove the "False" rows from subsequent
    sheets?

    Appreciate the assistance!

    John

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: If formula result is false, how do I auto-delete that rows?

    Select the range, press F5, click special, select blanks, press Ctrl and -
    (minus/hyphen), select entire row, press enter or click OK

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...