Still a little unclear as to whether you want the position (relative to
Column A or Column B) or location (cell address), but try the following
array formulas that need to be confirmed with CONTROL+SHIFT+ENTER...

For the position of the second occurrence, relative to Column A:

K1, copied down:

=SMALL(IF(Feb=J1,COLUMN(Feb)),2)

For the position of the second occurrence, relative to Column B:

K1, copied down:

=SMALL(IF(Feb=J1,COLUMN(Feb)-MIN(COLUMN(Feb))+1),2)

To prevent error values when there's no second occurrence:

=IF(COUNTIF(Feb,J1)>1,SMALL(IF(Feb=J1,COLUMN(Feb)-MIN(COLUMN(Feb))+1),2),
"NA")

For the cell address of the second occurrence:

=CELL("address",INDEX(Feb,SMALL(IF(Feb=J1,COLUMN(Feb)-MIN(COLUMN(Feb))+1)
,2)))

Hope this helps!