Excel Improvement Suggestion

  1. #1
    Carol
    Guest

    Excel Improvement Suggestion

    I would like to see the following 2 improvements for grouped worksheets:

    Enable print area setting for a group of worksheets - I have 100
    identicallyy formatted sheets, and to make this change to each is cumbersome.

    Enable % size change for viewing for a group of worksheets - make sure it
    works on numbers different from your standard = 60%, 85%, 40% etc.... I have
    100 identicallyy formatted sheets, and to make this change to each is
    cumbersome.

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...heet.functions

  2. #2
    Ken Wright
    Guest

    Re: Excel Improvement Suggestion

    You can change the %zoom on a group by simply grouping the worksheets to
    start with and then applying the zoom factor, though don't forget to ungroup
    them after.

    --
    Regards
    Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03