Would like one cell to both count and multiply a range of cells

  1. #1
    golfer18
    Guest

    Would like one cell to both count and multiply a range of cells

    a b c d e f g
    2 3 4 5 6 25

    would like the formula to count the numbers left in rows (a thru f) and then
    multiply that number by 5 (row g) which in this case would come to 25. I need
    row (g) to do both funtions.

    Thank You

  2. #2
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: Would like one cell to both count and multiply a range of cells

    Try this:

    =COUNT(A1:F1)*5
    --
    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    golfer18
    Guest

    Re: Would like one cell to both count and multiply a range of cell

    Thanks RD. For some reason I had to use "COUNTA" instead of COUNT. Anyways it
    worked great . Thanks again

    Golfer18