How do I apply color in cells ..color now shown only in print prev

  1. #1
    bonadimi
    Guest

    How do I apply color in cells ..color now shown only in print prev

    I apply color on columns bt can see colors until I go to print preview. Why
    is not shown colors in cells in workbooks?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: How do I apply color in cells ..color now shown only in print prev

    If this is a problem with all Excel files with coloured cells, the Windows OS
    high contrast setting may be turned on. There is information in the
    following MSKB article:

    OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed

    http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-ca;320531

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

    On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 22:34:02 -0700, bonadimi
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I apply color on columns bt can see colors until I go to print preview. Why
    >is not shown colors in cells in workbooks?

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP