Calculate Loan Payment Dates

  1. #1
    Vinod Mahendrakar
    Guest

    Calculate Loan Payment Dates

    Hi

    Can any one help me how to calculate Loan Payment Dates and re payment
    amount using following parameters (Loan amount, rate, start date, Frequency?)

    Frequency - Monthly, Weekly, Biweekly, Bimonthly

    I am trying to populate data as below:

    Date - Payment Recd - Payment Due - Total Paid - Balance Amount

    Thanks
    Vinod

  2. #2
    Pref
    Guest

    RE: Calculate Loan Payment Dates

    Check online at Microsoft's Office web pages, they have a couple of nice
    templates that already do everything you need plus... Look under Excel
    Templates / Finance and Accounting / Person / and then look for a download
    named: "Loan amortization schedule". Good Luck...