production cost

  1. #1
    Ashsyme
    Guest

    production cost

    I am trying to make a form to track my production costs. How would I go
    about making it so when I enter a part number, it autofills the costs it
    makes to make it. We have over a thousand parts and I want to split
    production into the cost of sanding and the cost of painting. Can you help???

  2. #2
    Daniel CHEN
    Guest

    Re: production cost

    I am not quite sure about your "FORM" is it built using VBA, excel cells or
    others.
    You can use vlookup/hllokup function to find the price for the part number
    you enter.

    --
    Best regards,
    ---