Finding Duplicate Phrases in a File

  1. #1
    Mis
    Guest

    Finding Duplicate Phrases in a File

    I have a list of phrases in column A of my spreadsheet. I'm fairly certain
    there are duplicate phrases listed and I want to find those without scrolling
    thousands of rows. Is there a function that can help me find duplicate
    phrases?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Finding Duplicate Phrases in a File

    See Chip Pearson's site for info on duplicates.

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplic...tingDuplicates

    At the bottom of the page is a list of links to other pages for dealing with
    duplicates.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Mis