Can I add a drop-down list to a Vlookup?

  1. #1
    dsharb52
    Guest

    Can I add a drop-down list to a Vlookup?

    When I set up a vlookup in a cell, I would like a drop-down list to appear
    instead of the single value in the specified column.

    Is this possible.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Can I add a drop-down list to a Vlookup?

    Why not just add a DV with a list option referencing the data list.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...