Last Access User

  1. #1
    SaintCheap
    Guest

    Last Access User

    Is there a way to know who last accessed a file in WinXp, 2k or 2003??

    Thanks a lot!

  2. #2
    Jason Morin
    Guest

    Re: Last Access User

    As a start, MVP John Walkenbach has an article that
    monitors last user access for an Excel file and logs each
    access into a text file:

    Jason
    Atlanta, GA

  3. #3
    SaintCheap
    Guest

    Re: Last Access User

    Thank You! So nothing we can do on the server side, rite?

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Last Access User

    Last access needs a technique, although it is simpler to get last modifier.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...