change worksheet size

  1. #1
    beefyme
    Guest

    change worksheet size

    I would like to change the size of a worksheet eg so that when you scroll
    down it doesnt go all the way down to 66000 ( or whatever it is) i would like
    it to stop at maybe...100.
    I have tried draggin all the way down to the bottom and hiding the cells,
    but its not very practical to do numerous times.

    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

    Reply ASAP, Thanks.

  2. #2
    FuadsCurse
    Guest

    RE: change worksheet size

    A much quicker way to do what you did previously is to select the entire
    first row you want hidden - row 101 in your example - and then selecting
    [SHIFT]+[CTRL]+[DOWN ARROW]. This will highlight all rows to the end of the
    sheet. You'd do the same thing for columns but using [RIGHT ARROW] instead.

    Brett