How do I put a spreadsheet online?

  1. #1

    How do I put a spreadsheet online?

    I used a program to get all the information on all my CDs and exported to a
    notepad then pasted it into excel. After tweeking it I saved it then also
    did a "save as webpage". I have the file on my hard drive and I open a
    browser (IE) and open this file to view. I tried viewing the source which
    opened in notepad and copied all of this then pasted it in the HTML text
    editor for my webpage but it doesn't work. What do I have to do to put this
    on a page (online)?

  2. #2
    Nick B
    Guest

    RE: How do I put a spreadsheet online?

    What happens when you copy everything and paste it into your web page? You
    may have to clean up some of the HTML to integrate it with your own. Do you
    have it posted somewhere that we can see?

  3. #3

    Re: How do I put a spreadsheet online?

    No it was just a box in the center of the page. Nothing to see. Isn't there
    any tutorial Info? I did a search and MS had a "what can be done" but no
    "how to". Oh yea!!