Adding Comments

  1. #1
    Kim
    Guest

    Adding Comments

    I want to have a macro that will add a comment box to all the cells that the
    interior color index = 6. Anyone have any ideas?

    TIA,

    Kim

  2. #2
    Dave O
    Guest

    Re: Adding Comments

    It's pretty straightforward... what should the comment box say?

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Adding Comments

    Kim,

    Her is an example that works on the current selection.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips