What I meant to say in my first response to you is that the numbers still
won't sort unless I perform a delete at the beginning of each number, which
in essence, is pressing the backspace key.

Once I do that the numbers will sort in with the existing numbers in the
spreadsheet. I have even tried the format painter. Still doesn't work.

Connie Martin