Corrupted file

  1. #1
    poul, denmark
    Guest

    Corrupted file

    I have - succesfully - tried some of the demoversion to recover an excel
    file. The recover-programs do im fact recover some of my file - and fill out
    with "DEMO". I have only one single "corrupt" file. There must be somewhere I
    can recover this single file for free. What about Microsoft?? Seems to me
    they ought to have such a program.

  2. #2

    Re: Corrupted file

    You may want to try openoffice. Lots of people have said that it's recovered
    workbooks that excel couldn't.

    http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD

  3. #3
    Jay
    Guest

    Re: Corrupted file

    > I have - succesfully - tried some of the demoversion to recover an
    > excel file. ... What about
    > Microsoft?? Seems to me they ought to have such a program.

    They have a webcast on the subject: