Excel 2003

  1. #1
    Michelle
    Guest

    Excel 2003

    I am using a worksheet that has been used previously and I have deleted
    previous data and started anew. My data finishes on row 31, but when I CTRL
    + END, it goes to row 60 (seems like it is remembering that it had data in
    those rows previously). This is causing problems when I merge with Word.
    How can I clear these rows? Have tried deleting them, and Edit, Clear All.

    Any help appreciated.
    --
    Michelle

  2. #2
    PC
    Guest

    Re: Excel 2003

    Select the rows from 32 to the end of the worksheet (row 65k) and then
    delete them all

    Then save, close and re-open the worksheet.

    The alternative is to use a dynamic named range for the word merge.

    HTH

    PC

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3