Ranking

  1. #1
    jtothet21
    Guest

    Ranking

    I have a list of numbers in a spreadsheet and I want to have a column next to
    it with the numerical ranking of the numbers, i.e. highest number gets a 1
    and lowest number gets 10 out of 10. I am wondering what formula or how I
    would set up that row of cells to display the rank of the numbers in the row
    right next to it.

  2. #2
    duane
    Guest