Training Source for creating Excel Pivot Tables

  1. #1
    Linda
    Guest

    Training Source for creating Excel Pivot Tables

    Hi,

    I am wanting to find some good training sources for creating excel pivot
    tables. I currently use pivot tables...but need to go beyond the basics I
    have learned by trial and error. Thanks.
    --
    Linda

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Training Source for creating Excel Pivot Tables

    Perhaps take a look at Debra's coverage at:
    http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html
    (Look under "P" for a lot of stuff about Pivot Tables)
    --
    Rgds
    Max
    news:[email protected]...