Macro for test result Count as pass, fail and incomplete.

  1. #1
    Amar
    Guest

    Macro for test result Count as pass, fail and incomplete.

    Hi all,

    Please send me a macro to resolve my issue as i have to excecute test
    cases and after that at the end of the day i need to send the number of
    count for my test cases as Pass, Fail and incomplete, and right now i'm
    doing this manually so please send me a macro so that just running that
    macro i 'll able to count my test result separatly as pass fail and
    incomplete...

    Thanx in advance...

    Amar

  2. #2
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: Macro for test result Count as pass, fail and incomplete.

    You have given no information about the data layout, so it is difficult
    to be specific, but you can probably do what you want with a worksheet
    function instead of a macro. See Help for COUNTIF.

    Jerry