Chart Default Line colours

  1. #1
    Phil Wales
    Guest

    Chart Default Line colours

    Is there a way to predefine what line colours you want to use for each new
    chart that you create.

    thanks in advance

    Phil

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: Chart Default Line colours

    If you want to change it for all of your graphs
    goto to the bottom row of colors and starting on the left, select the block
    and modify ti as you want.

  3. #3
    Phil Wales
    Guest

    RE: Chart Default Line colours

    Excellent - Thanks for that- my boss keeps telling me off for using standard
    default pink as colours for graphs!