Collating information in a different location

  1. #1

    Question Collating information in a different location

    I have a large sheet (200X200 approx) of individuals that has name, team and a number of Stats.

    I need some way of moving details of an entire team (10 rows) data to a different location/sheet. I want to be able to put the team code into a cell and all of the data for that team appears underneath for whichever column required (sales etc)

    Can this be done and where to start?

    Tom

  2. #2
    Gary L Brown
    Guest

    RE: Collating information in a different location

    Why not...
    Data>Filter>Autofilter
    ?
    HTH,
    --
    Gary Brown
    gary_brown@ge_NOSPAM.com

  3. #3
    Gary L Brown
    Guest

    RE: Collating information in a different location

    or
    Data>Filter>Advanced Filter>Copy to another location
    ?
    HTH,

  4. #4
    Thanks for the response. I'm afraid that auto filters etc will not work as I need to move the data to a different sheet.

    Anybody got any ideas on this one?

    Thanks

    Tom