I need to remove characters ...

  1. #1
    Rick
    Guest

    I need to remove characters ...

    I have a column of data that I wish to remove the first 2 characters from.
    Is there a way to quickly do this? Below is the sample data.

    Thank you,

    Rick

    c1122115
    c1122116
    c1122117
    c1122118
    c1122119
    c1122120
    c1122121
    D1250592
    D1250593
    D1250594
    D1250595
    D1250596
    D1250597
    D1250598

  2. #2
    David Hepner
    Guest

    RE: I need to remove characters ...

    You could insert a column and use this formula in that cloumn and drag it
    down then copy and paste values.

    =VALUE(MID(A1,2,8))

  3. #3
    Rick