Cell grid lines won't show up, and have box checked

  1. #1
    Fran Jones
    Guest

    Cell grid lines won't show up, and have box checked

    I imported a file from Quattro Pro. The data looks fine but the cell grid
    lines don't show up, and I have the grid line box checked under
    format/display. Any ideas?

  2. #2
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: Cell grid lines won't show up, and have box checked

    How about in:
    <Tools> <Options> <View> tab,
    And under "Window Options", make sure "Gridlines" *IS* checked,
    *AND*, the color is "Automatic".
    --
    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Forum Expert Cutter's Avatar
    Ontario,Canada
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010
    Posts
    6,451
    Try formatting all the cells as having no background fill colour. They may presently be formatted as having white background fill colour.

  4. #4
    Fran Jones
    Guest

    Re: Cell grid lines won't show up, and have box checked

    How do you do this formatting?

  5. #5
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Cell grid lines won't show up, and have box checked

    Fran

    Select all cells then Format>Cells>Patterns>No Color

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  6. #6
    Fran Jones
    Guest

    Re: Cell grid lines won't show up, and have box checked

    Ok, I'll give it a try.

    Thanks.