Command Button on User form for Printing

  1. #1
    Anthony Slater
    Guest

    Command Button on User form for Printing

    Hi

    I have a developed a user form with a lot of help from this site but now I
    need some more help.

    I have a Command Button that upon clicking, prints out the requested
    information.

    Before actually printing, I would like a 'splash screen' to pop up with a
    small message. This message needs to be displayed for a few seconds then
    disappears before continuing with printing.

    Any help would be appreciated

  2. #2

    Re: Command Button on User form for Printing

    You could add a line like:

    CreateObject("WScript.Shell").Popup "Hello", 4, _
    "This closes itself in 4 seconds"

    to your code.

  3. #3
    Anthony Slater
    Guest

    Re: Command Button on User form for Printing

    Thanks Dave

    That really helped...