picture 34 was inserted by excel?

  1. #1
    sophy2
    Guest

    picture 34 was inserted by excel?

    In my excel worksheet, excel automatically insterted a check mark obscured by
    an empty box (the type you might put a check mark in), in the corner of a
    cell. In another cell, it inserted "picture 39" which was a box with the
    check mark fully visible. What are these? I assumed they were part of the
    error checking, but I cannot find them, or how to turn them off, or what they
    mean! Thanks for any help!

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: picture 34 was inserted by excel?

    sounds as though there is a macro somwhere in the system.
    right click on the tabs and click on view code