Select Multiple sheets

  1. #1
    Steve
    Guest

    Select Multiple sheets

    Whenever I select multiple sheets on my PC, the font of each selected
    sheet's name turns to bold, and [Group] appears next to the file name. When
    I do the same on my laptop, [Group] appears again, but only 1 sheets font
    stays bold. Is there a setting somewhere to change this, so each selected
    sheet's name appears bold?

    Thanks...

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Select Multiple sheets

    There's no such setting. FWIW, only the active sheet should be bolded. I'd
    guess you're seeing a video anomaly (not that naming it explains it<g>).

    --
    Jim
    news:[email protected]...