Inserting rows:read a great deal

  1. #1
    eddie
    Guest

    Inserting rows:read a great deal

    I copied a 2004 spreadsheet to use for 2005, the new will not let me insert
    rows, the orig. did. Could I have done wrong,in the copying. I am not aware
    of different copying methods. Did I use A wrong format?. I have read a great
    deal on this to no resolve. Can someone help me?
    --
    Eddie97

  2. #2
    Alan
    Guest

    re: Inserting rows:read a great deal

    What message do you get when trying to add a row?
    Is its message saying that Excel will not shift data off the sheet, or does
    it ask for a password?
    For the former, hit Ctrl and End together and note the last used cell in the
    sheet. DELETE, not 'Clear Contents ' all rows below that row, save the file
    and you should be able to add rows,
    If it asks for a password, the sheet is protected,
    Regards,
    Alan.
    news:[email protected]...