Transfering a row of data to a template word or worksheet

  1. #1
    Marc Williams
    Guest

    Transfering a row of data to a template word or worksheet

    This may be a bit rudimentary but I'm a relative novice to Excel. I store
    customer purchase data in a row of some 20 columns. Each purchase has a new
    row and a corresponding order number (in the second column of that row) To
    save me typing out an invoice by duplicatiing some of the information on the
    row, is there a way that some of that data can be automatically copied to
    either specific cells within another worksheet template or perhaps a word
    document. The destination template would normally feature some standard
    information/text which would be common to all invoices.

    Anyone who can offer some advice would be very much appreciated.
    Cheers
    Marc Williams

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Transfering a row of data to a template word or worksheet

    Marc, perhaps you could use our free invoicing application. You can download
    it at www.officearticles.com/downloads
    Or, you could create your own using our tutorial at:
    http://www.officearticles.com/tutori...soft_excel.htm
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...