add inside borders

  1. #1
    Reney
    Guest

    add inside borders

    What do I need to do to make "inside borders" accessable in Excel?

  2. #2

    Re: add inside borders

    Select a range with more than one contiguous cell?

  3. #3
    Reney
    Guest

    Re: add inside borders

    Thanks, but that is not what I wanted to do. Example: Take cell B2 and add
    a diagonal line in just that one cell. I'm trying to make an inventory/order
    form showing what is on hand for 1 day at a time.

  4. #4

    Re: add inside borders

    Then that's not the Inside icon.

    If you use format|cells|borders tab, look to the lower left corner to see those
    diagonals.

    Ps. If you do this kind of stuff a lot, you may want to create a new toolbar.

    tools|customize|Toolbars tab
    Click the New icon and give it a nice name
    then go to the commands tab
    format category
    scroll down the commands window and drag every border icon you can see to that
    newly created toolbar.

    It might make it easier.