Help from mvps

  1. #1
    TUNGANA KURMA RAJU
    Guest

    Help from mvps

    I request all mvps please look into my question posted 2 days back named "
    macro to automise the task".Please help me to solve that problem with a
    detailed code.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Help from mvps

    Send me a workbook with the download sheet and 2 or 3 data sheets and I will
    take a crack at it.

    RP

    "TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    TUNGANA KURMA RAJU
    Guest

    Re: Help from mvps

    Thanks Philips,but how can I send you workbook?.Shall I send you as an mail
    attachment to your e-mail id

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Help from mvps

    Yes.

  5. #5
    TUNGANA KURMA RAJU
    Guest

    Re: Help from mvps

    Mr.Bob,Good Morning,I have sent workwook with downloaded sheet to your e-mail
    ..Have you received?

  6. #6
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Help from mvps

    Yes, I got it yesterday. I will try and get around to it today.

  7. #7
    TUNGANA KURMA RAJU
    Guest

    Re: Help from mvps

    Mr.Bob!,Have you cracked the code for my question,I am looking for your
    answer anxiously.Or any problem in my workbook I have sent ?