EDITING SPELL CHECKER

  1. #1
    Dan
    Guest

    EDITING SPELL CHECKER

    I added some unique words that are used often in my worksheets, but a word I
    added was spelled incorrectly. How do I delete or edit the words I have
    added to spell checker?

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: EDITING SPELL CHECKER

    Dan

    As long as you've not changed the default it should be in a custom.dic file.
    I have XL2003 and WinXP and mines here

    C:\Documents and Settings\nickh\Application Data\Microsoft\Proof

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    www.nickhodge.co.uk