Problem Installing Office Sounds

  1. #1
    Robert Valentine
    Guest

    Problem Installing Office Sounds

    Group:

    When I try to install the Office Sounds for Office 2003, I get an dialog box
    that says:

    The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is
    unavailable.
    Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the
    installation package 'sounds.msi' in the box below.

    I have done a search of my computer for the sounds.msi file and it doesn't
    exist. I have also searched for the same file on my Office 2003 CD but could
    not find it either.

    I called Microsoft support for Microsoft Office and they could not solve the
    problem. They told me that it was a problem with Windows XP and that I need
    to contact the Microsoft Windows XP support. I would rather do anything than
    call Microsoft again!

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    BobV

    PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this message may be privileged
    and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
    message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
    for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
    communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
    message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Cohee, Crisell &
    Co.

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Problem Installing Office Sounds

    Not an Excel problem.
    Ask this at news:msnews.microsoft.public.office.misc
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme