add a drop down calander to excel sheet

  1. #1
    mja
    Guest

    add a drop down calander to excel sheet

    Excel 2002
    I need to format a sheet with several hundred employees, be able to send
    this sheet to a supervisor, have him record wages to be paid by date and
    mileage reimbursement, with a month total due employee. Have hime send it
    back to me and be able to print a sheet for each employee with the totals
    listed by date that tehn becomes a voucher for payment.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    DNA
    Guest

    Re: add a drop down calander to excel sheet

    So what are you looking for? The subject makes reference to a drop down
    calendar for XL. If that's what you're looking for try this site, I use
    this and and it works great:

    http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm

  3. #3
    mja
    Guest

    Re: add a drop down calander to excel sheet

    I guess I'm not sure if I need a drop down calander or not. I need to the
    ability to email the list of employees to the supervisors and let them be
    able to and the wages and mileage due to each employee, but I need to have
    it eneter by date, then theycan send it back to me and I can print out a
    sheet for each employee that shows the date they worked and the amount they
    should receive.