Text Wrapping Cells that are part of a formula

  1. #1
    Dahlman
    Guest

    Text Wrapping Cells that are part of a formula

    In one sheet of my workbook i am entering in some data. The cells in the
    sheet that I enter data in wrap the text perfectly. But I have another sheet
    in my workbook that uses a Vlookup to search for certain information from my
    original sheet where I enter my data. However I cannot seem to get the sheet
    with the VLookup to wrap the text automatically. What am I doing wrong.
    Thanks in advance for any help.

    Travis

  2. #2
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Text Wrapping Cells that are part of a formula

    Since you are using the word, I will assume you are properly using
    Format, cells, align, wrap cells
    and the cells are not being blocked by the next cell which would
    happen if the cells were not wrapped.

    Cells will not adjust their height automatically if any of the following.
    -- you manually adjusted the height of the row
    -- there are merged cells in the row
    Try adjusting the height of the row manually if you are missing the
    beginning or the ending of a cell .

    Some fields will get ##### in them if there are errors or not wide
    enough. See Help if that is the problem.

    All of the things I mentioned have distinctive things that are wrong, that
    would be noticeable. So when you ask a question try to keep in mind
    that the first question in a conversation that might be asked might be
    "What does it do instead of working". In a newsgroups it kind of
    forces us to make several guesses at what you actually see.

    -
    HTH,