Problems with saving to Sharepoint

  1. #1
    jon
    Guest

    Problems with saving to Sharepoint

    Greetings all,

    On some PCs, I'm running into problems when saving Excel files to a
    sharepoint site. I am able to open the file without issue from the
    Sharepoint site, but when attempting to resave to the site, Excel crashes
    out. I have permissions and can successfully run this from other PCs.
    Uninstalling Office 2003 and reinstalling has not resolved the issue at this
    point. The event log shows the following:

    Faulting application excel.exe, version 11.0.6355.0, stamp 40aa979f,
    faulting module msonsext.dll, version 11.0.5510.0, stamp 3f0e5c3f, debug? 0,
    fault address 0x000534d5.

    Does anyone have any ideas on next steps in troubleshooting? I've come up
    empty on my searches.

    Thanks in advance,

    Jon

  2. #2
    Steve Smith
    Guest

    Re: Problems with saving to Sharepoint

    Just thinking out loud here but have you tried re-service packing those
    office installations that are failing ? Is the hardware and software
    identical on the machine that works with the machine that fails ?

    Steve Smith

    UK Sharepoint Training
    http://www.combined-knowledge.com

    news:[email protected]...