Does excel have a running calander

  1. #1
    glenn
    Guest

    Does excel have a running calander

    I want to enter dates in cells for scheduling and when that date comes for
    excel to change the fill color on those cells. Can this be done and if so how?

  2. #2
    bpeltzer
    Guest

    RE: Does excel have a running calander

    Use conditional formatting. In the cell where this should happen, Format >
    Conditional Formatting. Set the condition as 'Cell Value Is', 'Greater Than
    or Equal To', =today(). Then click the format button, select the 'Pattern'
    tab and choose your fill color.

  3. #3

    Re: Does excel have a running calander

    Take a look at Format|conditional formatting.