CELL & TEXT COLORS DO NOT CHANGE ON MY PC MONITOR

  1. #1
    COLOR PROBLEMS
    Guest

    CELL & TEXT COLORS DO NOT CHANGE ON MY PC MONITOR

    WHEN I CHANGE THE COLORS OF CELL OR TEXT THIS DOES NOT APPEAR ON MY SCREEN.
    WHEN VIEWED ON ANOTHER PC THEY APPEAR. HOW DO I CHANGE THIS?

  2. #2
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: CELL & TEXT COLORS DO NOT CHANGE ON MY PC MONITOR

    I'm not sure how to fix your problem, but when you use all caps it's like
    shouting. Please don't.
    --
    Sincerely, Michael Colvin

  3. #3
    RagDyeR
    Guest

    Re: CELL & TEXT COLORS DO NOT CHANGE ON MY PC MONITOR

    See if this link helps:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531

    --

    HTH,