Mail merge with specific work sheet

  1. #1
    Tinaponders
    Guest

    Mail merge with specific work sheet

    I have an excel file with various worksheets, how can i create a mail merge
    letter selecting just one of the work sheets. I am working off Microsoft
    2000.

  2. #2
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Mail merge with specific work sheet

    Hi Tina,
    You can only use one worksheet. That worksheet should be the
    first tab in the workbook. Directions for printing labels in

    A letter would be pretty much the same but you might prefer one of the
    other pages perhaps the one by Cindy Meister (see links at)
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm#more

    ---
    HTH,