How can I remove a verticle page break that is a dashed line.

  1. #1
    MGB
    Guest

    How can I remove a verticle page break that is a dashed line.

    I cannot get rid of a dashed line verticle page break. The help section says
    this is a microsoft set page break. How can I get rid of it. It is in the
    middle of my document?

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: How can I remove a verticle page break that is a dashed line.

    Hi

    Click on Select all - which is the square to the left of column A, go to
    Insert and click on Remove All Page Breaks.

    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Carole Drake
    Guest

    RE: How can I remove a verticle page break that is a dashed line.

    Could be your info is too wide for your printer; try reducing what is
    required in a row. You can tell by looking at page preview...