Msquery and join

  1. #1
    titi
    Guest

    Msquery and join

    I French, so Sorry for my english.

    I use Excel 2002 (or 2003) and I want to join 2 files dbase.
    Under MSQUERY when I want to join this 2 files, in the 3 options, only the 1
    is possible.

    Why ?

    Thank You.

    Thierry

  2. #2
    Carlos Antenna
    Guest

    Re: Msquery and join

    I have this same problem frequently.
    I don't know why it works the way it does, but I have an alternate solution.

    Make two separate querys on two sheets.
    Then use the vlookup function on one of the sheets to get data from the
    other sheet.
    --
    Carlos

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    titi
    Guest

    Re: Msquery and join

    Thank You.

    But I don't know your explications wery well.

    It's possible to have un example ?

    Thierry