Pivot table details

  1. #1

    Pivot table details

    Hi,
    When a item is clicked on the pivot table, it opens a new sheet and gives the complete details of the individual item clicked. Once the details are viewed the new sheet remains. Is there any way to bring the view to normal and remove the new sheet or we should always physically delete the sheet. I have been deleteing the new sheet once the details are viewed, Please let me know if there is any other method.

    Thanks in advance for your assistance.

    Regards
    Anand

  2. #2

    Re: Pivot table details

    I do it the way you do it--just delete that newly created sheet.