Showing negative balances in red

  1. #1
    Ricardo
    Guest

    Showing negative balances in red

    I've set up a spreadsheet for eBay sales, but prior to any sales having
    been made it shows negative balances, what with listing costs and so on.
    How do I get it to show those negative balances in red, reverting to
    black when a credit balance is achieved?

    Thanks in advance

    Ricardo

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Showing negative balances in red

    look at format>number>currency or accounting

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ricardo
    Guest

    Re: Showing negative balances in red

    Thanks Don, very much appreciated. I knew it was there, but didn't know
    where to look.

    Regards,

    Ricardo

  4. #4