Search in excel by date located in a cell

  1. #1
    Btobin0
    Guest

    Search in excel by date located in a cell

    I have an excel sheet that has a row of date. I want to be able to have the
    date run a seach when I click on it, with the search being the date selected

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Search in excel by date located in a cell

    a bit more info might be helpful.

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Btobin0
    Guest

    Re: Search in excel by date located in a cell

    Let's say I have "A1" with today's date. If I click on "A1" I want it to run
    a search with todays date.

  4. #4
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Search in excel by date located in a cell

    care to share a search for what and where

  5. #5
    Btobin0
    Guest

    Re: Search in excel by date located in a cell

    Can I send you my excel file?

  6. #6
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Search in excel by date located in a cell

    Yes, send to the address below but ONLY if you provide a complete
    explanation of what you want along with a reference to this discussion or
    copies on a sheet within the workbook.

  7. #7
    Btobin0
    Guest

    Re: Search in excel by date located in a cell

    I sent two email one with the explanation and the other with the file. I
    forgot to attach on the first.