Checkbok & printing

  1. #1
    Guest

    Checkbok & printing

    I'd like to set up Excel to track my checkbook. I've got a
    spreadsheet made up that does that and let's me reconcile easily. Is
    there a way to take selected entries from the spreadsheet and have
    them "appear" in a check-style template and then print out the checks?

    I'm using Excel 2000 on Win XP Home SP 1.

    Thanks!

    <*((((><{
    [email protected]

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Checkbok & printing

    Hi Fishy,

    As a starting point see xlDynamic at:

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    GSalisbury
    Guest

    Re: Checkbok & printing

    "<*(((><{" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'd like to set up Excel to track my checkbook. I've got a
    > spreadsheet made up that does that and let's me reconcile easily. Is
    > there a way to take selected entries from the spreadsheet and have
    > them "appear" in a check-style template and then print out the checks?
    >
    > I'm using Excel 2000 on Win XP Home SP 1.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > <*((((><{
    > [email protected]

    Pickup Quicken or Microsoft Money.
    That's what they do.
    And along the way they do more - download transactions/statements from
    banks, credit cards...
    Very inexpensive on eBay and not costly on the streets.
    That's really the best way to go.