I can't change my font to anything below 8 points, any suggestion

  1. #1
    Mandy
    Guest

    I can't change my font to anything below 8 points, any suggestion

    I have Office 2000 Pro and my Excel program will not let me change my font to
    anything lower than 8 points. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Have you tried manually entering a font size in the field?
    Google is your best friend!

  3. #3
    Allllen
    Guest

    RE: I can't change my font to anything below 8 points, any suggestion

    On my PC, Excel does not let me select a font size below 8 from the drop down
    list.

    But if I type the text, then select the size (10) and overwrite it with
    something smaller than 8, eg 6, then press return, it works fine
    --
    Allllen

  4. #4
    Mandy
    Guest

    RE: I can't change my font to anything below 8 points, any suggest

    I have tried to type in the font and it still won't let me change it. This
    has just started to happen and I'm not sure if I did something or not.

  5. #5
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: I can't change my font to anything below 8 points, any suggestion

    click on the box where is the font size and just type the number you want 6
    for eg.

    HTH
    Regards from Brazil
    Marcelo